Wednesday, August 26, 2009



We hired a car at the weekend and went over to Dahab for a proper weekend off! Working in the leisure industry weekends off are pretty much non-existant so we made the most of it, booking a hotel room with pool, and enjoying the freedom a hire car could offer, costing the same as a taxi.
We had a great weekend windsurfed loads, partied it up in the evenings with some friends (dahab has a much more alive nightlife than EL Tur, we had to make the most) and also eating yummy food and enjoying no work!
Now back in El Tur, the wind is up and we have got 5 friends here this week as our guests, going to be a great week!! Tonight we will be breaking out the duty free and making punch, needed for me as I managed to find the sharpest rock in the water and jump in it, so have a lovely slice in my foot throbbing far too much for my liking, windsuerfing may be off the menu the next few days, but at least I've got my camera :)
Here are a couple of shots Phil took or me last week before Dahab :) need to sort out my smile when i spock though!

No comments:

Post a Comment