Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The wind is back :)


Finally the wind has come back, in true egyptian winter style its cool and gusty, but also very very strong! Today I am holding back from going out as even on the smallest sails available its not fun. I will wait till later or tomorrow, as i'd rather do this than injure myself!
We managed to get some night shots last week, which was quite fun although unfortunately technical problems meant we didn't get so many as we'd hoped...maybe later we can try again!
I have ordered a new lens to play with, a 6mm fisheye, which I am really excited to see the results we can get from watershoots and and also just other fun shots with it. I will pick this up when i get to the UK so this is going to be amusement until our trip to Cape Town where I hope for some awesome results.
Watch this space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment