Saturday, December 5, 2009

Home sweet home!! 10-15degrees cooler, but still gagging for some windsurfing!!

We spent our last week in El Tur packing up the centre for the winter. It will be closed for 2 months while some maintenance is done, before reopening in February. There was not much wind, which although we would have loved some, helped us pack away smoothly and prepare ourselves for a month in the UK, something which, when you have lived in Egypt as long as we have, is quite a shock to the system!

We are now in the UK, a little cold, but very excited as we are going to Hayling Island tomorrow for a Severne demo day. The forecast is good!! 20-30Knots of wind and 4m swell! Bring it on!
I am really excited as I get to take out my new 66litre RRD Wavetwin with some new sails too, Severne S1's. Its under a month now until we go to Cape Town and so I am really excited to get some practise in on my new kit before we fly!

Hopefully I can get some shots up here to show you after tomorrow, I am excited too because I can pick up my new Fisheye lens tomorrow night too so there will be fun to had with that too! Watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment