Saturday, July 11, 2009

Light wind fun







Yesterday was a fairly light wind day, so unfortunately i thought it was a good idea to make use of my time and change some lightbulbs around the centre.  I carelessly dropped a rather heavy chair on my foot and now have a very purple big toe.  Besides from feeling incredibly stupid and a lot of immediate pain, it meant I then couldn't take advantage of being the lightest person when the wind filled in enough for some planning action! D'oh!  I did however get into the water with my camera and for the few moments where people were powered up to pull some moves I got a few decent and amusing shots.  
Most of the pictures are of Dan, who is a guaranteed source of entertainment in photos..thanks Dan!
The last shot here is of Adam Sims, an Oceansource rider who has used some of my shots on his website www.k669.co.uk check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment