Thursday, July 16, 2009

So we got the wind back a few days ago, everyone went for it really hard and now we are all exhausted and in need of a lot of r&r!
Phil managed to land his first burners, a move he's been trying for a while, I am still working hard and being rather frustrated trying to get spocks happening, but I did nearly get my first carving 360 yesterday, which although its a move I never really liked or tried it was a surprise that I got so close and made me happy, will have to keep trying it, get it under my belt.
I have been out with my camera, although nothing to shout about and we have been quite busy having had windy days and guests arriving so I haven't had much time to sort them and put up some new ones...watch this space though they will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment