Thursday, April 8, 2010





Its been super windy again, putting me on my 3.3 a lot. We have been getting a good amount of water time in as well as working, luckily the workshop has needed a lot less attention this week :) Phew!! I have been taking shots for the guests as well as some staff, and luckily Phil took a few shots of me when we did a watershoot too which was cool. (During this shoot you see the moment i nearly got slid into by one of our guests learning to vulcan at the camera!) The last few days have been really exciting as i have finally landed a few new moves, well Spock 540 so a variation on the Spocks (i have been trying to get these for too long as they are supposed to be easier!!) and also got my first couple of real Flakas...sweet! Very happy! I am also working hard on switch and so really excited about the progress. Bring on more wind...although a couple of days rest would be nice too right now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment