Wednesday, August 18, 2010




I am currently back in the UK having a short holiday with family. Its lovely to be back, being with family, eating good food and enjoying a lot less heat (25degrees or so less!!). I am not feeling so well today which is sod's law, just when I want to OD on good food and things I have been missing having been in Egypt, I'm stuck on plain food..hopefully not for long as we are lucky enough to be going to a hotel this weekend with the whole of my mums family for my grandmas 80th! Its set to be a great weekend, Phil will be back by then too, even better!

Things in Dahab have been good, very very busy. We have had loads of work which is good, as well as a lot of friends out in Egypt too! Its been great to see mates, sail with them and enjoy some good nights out and chilled out afternoons. When we return we will have a few days holiday in El Tur with them too, which will be lovely, and hopefully we should have our hands on new boards by then too! Very exciting times.

Until then, I here are a few pictures we have been taking in the last week or two in Dahab. Hope you enjoy! I have also found I have 2 or 3 pictures printed in this months boards magazine too! I think thats the 3rd issue now to have my photos up, very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment