Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My holiday was awesome..rainy and cold....awesome!
We are now back in Dahab Egypt, with shiny a new 90l Fanatic Skate each. They look awesome with all the colours and having spent a few hours on mine, so far so good. They are much faster than my last board, not only blasting but also spinning and rotating during moves, something I am getting used to, but trying all the stuff I've been trying I had a great time, I can see i'm going to have a lot of fun with it and hopefully master lots of new moves. E Sliders are getting stupidly close now :) I started trying shuv-its again too...to me it's like a big wiggle but I will keep at it because its such a cool move.
We were working today so we didn't get any opportunity to get photos but tomorrow until saturday we'll be in El Tur for a mini holiday with mates so should be able to get some good shots over there. Watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment